GO GO WEINER SOLDIER
elizabeth-karenina asked: Eighteenth or
Pictured [not in chronological order]:
- French fashion plate (1700-89)
- Benjamin Franklin publishes a political cartoon advocating colonial unity (1754)
- Westover Plantation house constructed in Virginia (c. 1750)
- François Boucher’s Rococo painting “The Love Letter” (1750)
- Construction of the Catherine Palace in Tsarskoe Selo [outside St. Petersburg, Russia] completed (1756)
- A General History of the Pyrates published (1724) —the “Golden Age” of Piracy spanned from 1716-1726
- Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia (originally planned in 1749)
- The U.S. Declaration of Independence (1776)
- The Women’s March to Versailles (1789)
oh my god
I am become a b l a d e .
So many men had tried to make her a q u e e n .
All hail the pirate k i n g.
do you ever think about how weird reading is
our eyes are able to scan these different symbols and construct the scenarios and concepts they describe in our mind
and these concepts have the power to twist our emotions and make us cry and laugh and wow reading is weird
i think it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world